Newly presented products are suitable for those suffering only from dark circles, but we know very well that dark circles and bags under the eyes often manifest together. This is why there are products that can act on both fronts by applying just one product. Eye skin is an effective product that moisturizes, nourishes and softens the skin under the eyes, firming it and regenerating it in depth. Thanks to the daily application you will be able to effectively reduce dark circles, bags under the eyes, smooth out small wrinkles around the eyes and improve the complexion of the skin. With https://youngspa.vn/ you can find the best deal.
However, the best remedies for dark circles reside in making changes to our eating habits and our rest that is those that, as we have seen, are also the main causes of this problem. As far as food is concerned, we advise you to concentrate on the intake of foods and beverages that have a high content of vitamin C and vitamin K, two essential substances for bringing capillaries back to normal.
Among the foods that contain them we especially mention those mentioned below:
- Citrus fruits, such as lemon and orange,
Are there any valid natural remedies to eliminate dark circles?
As with so many other conditions, even in the case of dark circles, you can appeal to valid natural remedies which, as such, are certainly less invasive than creams and other products found in pharmacies or supermarkets. Among the most effective natural remedies for eliminating dark circles are the following:
- Lay potato slices on the eyes, and then replace them with cucumber slices, after having cooled them in the freezer,
- Making chamomile compresses on the eyes, cotton wool soaked in the infusion is fine, or you can use the sachets directly,
- Making compresses on the eyes with tomato juice helps to eliminate the swelling that often accompanies dark circles,
- Apply discs soaked in fresh milk cow or goat on the eyes,
- Applying gauze soaked with fresh blueberry juice directly on the eyes also helps prevent aging, as well as being an excellent remedy for dark circles,
- Make packs of mallow, lavender and chamomile after leaving the infusion in the refrigerator for a whole night,
- Make compresses with rose water, a moisturizing solution that you can easily find in herbal medicine,
- Make packs of mallow, rosemary, dog rose and chamomile, after leaving the infusion in the refrigerator overnight,
- Chop some mint leaves and apply them directly in the area under the eyes,
- Making an Aloe Vera mask helps smooth out the skin.
These are just some of the most common natural remedies for the treatment of dark circles but just ask your trusted herbalist to find out which remedy is right for you.
Can dark circles be prevented?
To prevent unsightly dark circles you must, first of all, avoid all the factors that contribute to their formation. So you will have to:
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet,
- Keep stress away,
- Rest at least 7 hours a night.
In addition to these measures, we advise you to avoid vices, such as smoking and alcohol, as they would cause drainage problems and, therefore, promote the appearance of dark circles.
Last but not least in order of importance, you can also consider the possibility of taking special dietary supplements that will act on the microcirculation and, therefore, also allow you to prevent dark circles: for example, blueberry-based supplements.