Do you know what factors make men and women infertile? Could you define infertility and the right time to suspect it? And list the main signs that might suggest a problem on the way? Most people don’t know. With the Infertility treatment you can find the best deals. Here are the commandments to preserve fertility:
The cigarette is made from tobacco leaf Nicotina tabacum, exposed to a series of flavoring and humectant compounds and mixed with a variety of additives, and finally crushed and rolled into a paper tube to which a cellulose filter is placed. at one end to form the cigarette. Paper and filter add even more ingredients. It should be known that more than 4000 chemical constituents have already been identified in the cigarette, 2500 of which are from fresh smoke.
The other components are represented by additives, pesticides and other organic metal compounds. Most of these substances are potentially toxic to the human body. These particles include irritants, oxidizing agents and a variety of toxins and carcinogens.
Approximately 23.4% of men and 20% of women are smokers and about 30% of these are of reproductive age. Although not a direct cause of infertility, smoking can be considered a reproductive toxin that directly disrupts the production of gametes eggs and sperm and is responsible for 13% of female infertility cases.
In the woman:
- Makes estrogen production difficult female sex hormones.
- It causes decreased ovarian reserve by decreasing the number of follicles structure that contains the eggs.
- Interferes with egg development.
- It favors the formation of eggs with genetic alterations.
- Anticipates menopause.
- Retards conception meeting of gametes.
- Increases the rate of miscarriage.
In the man:
- Affects sperm production.
- Produces sperm with abnormal morphology shape.
- Increases the rate of immobile sperm in the ejaculate.
- Decreases sperm concentration number.
- Produces sperm with lower potential for fertilization.
Reduce alcohol intake
About 50 to 90% of the world’s population has had some contact with alcohol. They are adherents of social alcoholism, that is, people who, regardless of the pattern of alcohol consumption, have no indication or suggestion of dependence and also have no complication or problem associated with alcohol use.
However, if you are part of this group and are thinking of having a baby it is worth thinking about it. Having a bottle of wine or 5 drinks of another drink a week can reduce the chances of getting a pregnancy by up to 40% and have a negative effect on sex drive libido in both sexes. These results are dependent on the type and quantity and frequency of the drink. Thus, it is better to avoid alcohol intake.
In the woman:
- It results in improper functioning of the ovaries with the consequent irregularity of the menstrual cycle including the absence of ovulation and menstruation.
- Increases the risk of miscarriage.
- Anticipates menstruation.
In the man:
- Induces improper functioning of the testicles.
- Reduces testosterone levels male sex hormone.
- It alters the quality and function of sperm.
Don’t be a drug user
Drugs are any substance, natural or synthetic that, introduced into the body modifies its functions. Natural drugs are obtained through certain plants, animals and some minerals. Examples include hallucinogenic drugs like LSD, mushrooms, inhalants ether and colas, cocaine, caffeine, opium, marijuana, among others.